Community Manager, Marketing Specialist
Request a quote
Juliana Payson • Los Angeles, CA
- You'll be asked a few quick questions that will help describe your needs.
- You'll be asked for your budget range and schedule so that Juliana can ascertain how best to solve your problem.
- You'll be asked to provide your contact information so that Juliana will be able to get in touch with you..
Request a free quote
I am an SEO, SEM, SMM online marketing specialist.
My services include:
* Publicity - Press releases, recently published in Mashable
* PPC - competitor data mining, keyword optimization, Adwords account manager
* Social Media Optimization
* Landing pages
* Targeted audience building
* Scalable lead generation via semi-automation with tracking
Question and answer
Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. Content development strategy. Managing marketing budget including time sensitive scheduling.
PPC account management and SEM strategy, in highly competitive arena (>$20 per click PPC Management)
Website relationship building for relevant SEO and Target audience. Business Development in the local ecosystem. PR publications to high authority websites and online magazines.
Site Auditing for visibility and ease of use (- on site SEO)
Q. Describe three recent jobs you've completed.
A. Develop a useful marketing tool which-
- Is useful for audience and company alike
- Creates scalable backlink potential
- Becomes published on High PR Website (DA 99)
Manage and optimize PPC accounts in >$20 PPC arena
Blogger Outreach, creating exclusive high value content for High PR websites.
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. SEOs Don't build links they build trust worthy relationships!
I don't socialize content, I communicate your value, and make google results relevant to your customers.
I don't create a sales message, I help attract buyers and help make your website conversion friendly.
Hopefully you write the business plan, and I help you fulfill it.